Use industry standard UTM parameters to ensure that user traffic can be attributed to a specific source, medium or campaign.
Affiliates can include URL parameters in any hyperlinks found in their online marketing material, email content or banner ads.
Our platform automatically detects the following URL parameters:
- utm_source: track the source where traffic is coming from, including a website or advertiser
- utm_medium: track the advertising medium, including email and banner ads
- utm_campaign: track the campaign name associated with the traffic
- utm_content: track the specific link within in an ad that a user clicked
- utm_term: track keywords associated with campaigns
If these parameters are present in your URL they will be automatically recognised and tracked as part of the users profile, using first touch attribution.
Updated over 1 year ago